Loaded Overland Complete Longboard
Complete Longboard. Unbox and start skating.
- Overland Deck
- Paris V2 180mm / 50° Trucks (Black/black, silver/black are not available anymore form Paris)
- Orangatang 69mm Kilmer (83a, purple) Wheels
- Sunrise Bearings Abec 7
- Bolzen Hardware
Developed by Ethan Cochard
- Length: 37.00"
- Width: 9.50"
- Wheelbase: 20.75" - 22.00"
- Construction: Bamboo/Fiberglass
- Flex: Medium / Stiff "Everything in moderation, including moderation." - Oscar Wilde
Spanning the size gap between the Kanthaka and Tesseract, the Overland is designed for the all-around rider seeking a happy medium between a shorter technical double kick and a thoroughbred downhill freeriding machine.
- - Directional shape with tapered waist for quick rail-to-rail transitions
- - Mild radial concave for comfortable edge control
- - Subtle wheel well flares provide ergonomic reference points
- - Beefy kicktail for crisp pop and ample leverage for ollies and slides
- - Smaller, steeper nose for leveling out ollies, nose manuals, and nollie tricks
- - Multi-grit griptape pattern provides both slide control and less abrasive ollies
- - Moderately stiff flex for responsive turning and confidence in slides
- - Textured TPU bottom for vibration damping, abrasion resistance, and ultra-smooth rail slides
- - Two wheelbase options for reverse-kingpin and conventional trucks