Loaded Overland Longboard deck
Deck only. Custom Loaded griptape included.
developed by Ethan Cochard
Wheelbase:20.75" - 22.00"
Flex:Medium / Stiff
"Everything in moderation, including moderation." - Oscar Wilde
Spanning the size gap between the Kanthaka and Tesseract, the Overland is designed for the all-around rider seeking a happy medium between a shorter technical double kick and a thoroughbred downhill freeriding machine.
- Directional shape with tapered waist for quick rail-to-rail transitions
- Mild radial concave for comfortable edge control
- Subtle wheel well flares provide ergonomic reference points
- Beefy kicktail for crisp pop and ample leverage for ollies and slides
- Smaller, steeper nose for leveling out ollies, nose manuals, and nollie tricks
- Multi-grit griptape pattern provides both slide control and less abrasive ollies
- Moderately stiff flex for responsive turning and confidence in slides
- Textured TPU bottom for vibration damping, abrasion resistance, and ultra-smooth rail slides
- Two wheelbase options for reverse-kingpin and conventional trucks